Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Users

Logging in unprivileged child not happening

OpenSSH users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

akshar.kanak1 at gmail

Feb 16, 2011, 8:43 PM

Logging in unprivileged child not happening

Dear Team
       I am using privilege separation in openssh . I am to get the logs
generated by monitor process , but not able to get the logs generated by
unprivileged child process .
I am using "openssh-3.9p1"  .  I have the following configuration in
/etc/sshd/sshd_config

SyslogFacility AUTHPRIV
LogLevel DEBUG #I ahve also tried with DEBUG3

and configuration in /etc/syslog.conf is

authpriv.*                                              /var/log/secure

Thanks in advance

Thansk and regards
Akshar

OpenSSH users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded