Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Users

certificate support/pkcs11/ssh

OpenSSH users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

shravan.mishra at gmail

Aug 9, 2010, 9:45 AM

certificate support/pkcs11/ssh

Hi Guys,

I'm using a SCA6000 hardware token for authentication/encryption
purposes. I'm using oenCryptoki for PKCS11.
This is the info related to ssh:

OpenSSH_5.3p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8l-fips 5 Nov 2009

Since I'll be using certificates with ssh/scp, I'm looking for some
documents going about setting up my two boxes to use the hardware
token as the keystore for certs and keys and as accelerator too.

Regards
Shravan

francois.perou at free

Sep 14, 2010, 10:43 AM

Re: certificate support/pkcs11/ssh [In reply to]

Le lundi 09 août 2010 à 12:45 -0400, Shravan Mishra a écrit :
> Since I'll be using certificates with ssh/scp, I'm looking for some
> documents going about setting up my two boxes to use the hardware
> token as the keystore for certs and keys and as accelerator too.

Sorry for this late reply. You may be interested in reading this
tutorial available on Gooze:

http://www.gooze.eu/howto/using-openssh-with-smartcards

Kind regards

OpenSSH users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded