Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Dev

send define of progname in ssh-add.c ...

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

marc.fournier at acadiau

Nov 22, 1999, 9:38 AM

send define of progname in ssh-add.c ...

... needs to be removed ... creates a conflicting define ...

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier [at] acadiau
Senior Systems Administrator Acadia University

"These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded