Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Dev

SSH book for review

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mwlucas at blackhelicopters

SSH book for review

I've recently published a short book on OpenSSH, as part of my
"exterminate ALL the passwords" initiative.

I'm giving copies to anyone who is interested in writing a review for
a blog -- either theirs, or a tech association they're with, or
basically anywhere.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Michael W. Lucas
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/
Latest book: SSH Mastery http://www.michaelwlucas.com/nonfiction/ssh-mastery
mwlucas [at] BlackHelicopters, Twitter @mwlauthor
openssh-unix-dev mailing list
openssh-unix-dev [at] mindrot

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded