Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Dev

SSH book for review

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mwlucas at blackhelicopters

SSH book for review

Hi,

I've recently published a short book on OpenSSH, as part of my
"exterminate ALL the passwords" initiative.

I'm giving copies to anyone who is interested in writing a review for
a blog -- either theirs, or a tech association they're with, or
basically anywhere.

http://www.michaelwlucas.com/nonfiction/ssh-mastery

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas