Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Dev

How does one download SSHredder?

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

samgandhi9 at gmail

Aug 5, 2011, 11:56 AM

How does one download SSHredder?

Hi,

In doing some google search on SSH security verification came across
mention of program called SSHredder. (
http://developers.slashdot.org/story/02/12/17/0030202/New-SSH-Vulnerabilities-Discovered#comments
)

Does anybody know where one can get source/executable code for
SSHredder? Actually we are using SSH implementation called dropbear
and I want to see how it "secure" it is. Are there any other tools
available to test/verify SSH implementations?

-Sam