Mailing List Archive: OpenSSH: Dev

Bug found in openssh 5.8p1 source

OpenSSH dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ricks at alldigital

Bug found in openssh 5.8p1 source

I was compiling the 5.8p1 source for CentOS 5.6 by installing the
CentOS 5.6 source RPM for 4.3p2 and stealing the configure command
they use to ensure I had all the same bits. I needed this to chroot
some SFTP users and need the "Match" operator. The configure went well
(once I had satisfied all the requirements).

Upon compiling, however, I hit a syntax error in one of the files.
In "openbsd-compat/port-linux.c", line 216 is missing an opening "{".

WAS:

if (path == NULL)
setfscreatecon(NULL);
return;
}

SHOULD BE:

if (path == NULL) {
setfscreatecon(NULL);
return;
}

Just thought you should know.

dtucker at zip

Re: Bug found in openssh 5.8p1 source [In reply to]

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Rick Stevens <ricks [at] alldigital> wrote:
[...]
> Upon compiling, however, I hit a syntax error in one of the files.
> In "openbsd-compat/port-linux.c", line 216 is missing an opening "{".

Thanks, this was fixed in the recently released 5.8p2.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4  37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69