Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

internet traffic vs local traffic

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mese1979 at hotmail

Jun 20, 2012, 2:28 PM

internet traffic vs local traffic

Hi
I'm new ntop user. previously i used vnstat to monitor my bandwidth.
I have two computers connected to dsl modem with ip range of 192.168.1
and i transfer some data between them daily.
Now in ntop web interface, how could i find out data transfer amount
between internal ips vs bandwidth usage by browsing internet?
Thanks.