Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

How to get Voip QoS information with Ntop?

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

eduardo.spinola at gmail

How to get Voip QoS information with Ntop?

Hi,

How can we display graphs of QoS like jitter, packet loss and latency with
Ntop?
Only nprobe can colect this metrics?

thanks,

*Eduardo Montes Spinola*
http://drlinux.wordpress.com
=====================================
Graduando de Sistemas de Informação
Universidade Federal de Sergipe
=====================================
Técnico Judiciário - Programador de Sistemas
Diretoria de Produção e Suporte
Divisão de Telefonia
Tribunal de Justiça de Sergipe - Brasil

r.bortolameotti at gmail

Jul 16, 2012, 1:57 AM

Re: How to get Voip QoS information with Ntop? [In reply to]

If your machine is able to handle all the traffic of your network
analysing packets probably you are to capture voip protocols,
otherwise if you use a netflow probe, different from nprobe, i dont
know whether it can handle it or not. However i don't know if these
kind of graphs already exist in ntop.

2012/5/25 Eduardo Spinola <eduardo.spinola [at] gmail>:
> Hi,
>
> How can we display graphs of QoS like jitter, packet loss and latency with
> Ntop?
> Only nprobe can colect this metrics?
>
> thanks,
>

> Eduardo Montes Spinola