Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

How to get remote IP on ntop

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

haiyanwa at gmail

How to get remote IP on ntop

Hi.

I couldn't find anybody asking similar question...

The "Hosts" page is showing very useful information about traffic usage for
different hosts that connected to the server.

Since yy server is behind a load balancer, the httpd traffic ntop collected
are all
from this load balancer IP. Is there a configuration or plugin to have ntop
logging
the real remote IP instead of the load balancer's IP?
I know in web servers, I can use 'X-Forwarded-For' to get remote IP in web
server log.
Is there such config in ntop as well to get the remote IP?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded