Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

changing nTop port

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

AMeyer at precisionpractice

changing nTop port

I seem to be having some difficulty chaning the default port for nTop. I am using Security Onion, which uses Xubuntu based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

Is there a configuration file I need to change? Or do I just do it from the command line?

Thanks,

Andrew Meyer
Unix Systems Administrator
Precision Practice Management
The business behind the practice.

D: 314-881-5265

C: 314-565-0868

F: 314-881-5365

689 Craig Road, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Main Phone: 314-787-0681
www.PrecisionPractice.com<http://www.PrecisionPractice.com>
Email: ameyer [at] precisionpractice

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, may include protected health information (PHI), confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed or the individuals designated to view such information per federal HIPAA regulations. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.
Attachments: image001.jpg (4.24 KB)
  image002.png (0.16 KB)
  image003.png (0.16 KB)

Burton at ntopSupport

Re: changing nTop port [In reply to]

The command line parameters are clearly defined in the man page. Including
the HTTP and HTTPS access ports.

-----Burton

I seem to be having some difficulty chaning the default port for nTop. I am
using Security Onion, which uses Xubuntu based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

Is there a configuration file I need to change? Or do I just do it from the
command line?

Thanks,

Andrew Meyer
Unix Systems Administrator