Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

facebook detection

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sclark at netwolves

Mar 20, 2012, 11:10 AM

facebook detection

Hello,

I am trying out ntop 4.1.0 from sourceforge and am unable to see
any facebook traffic showing up under
IP->Summary->Traffic

In looking in the sources I don't see nDpi code anywhere.
Is there something I have to special to make this work.

Stephen Clark
*NetWolves*
Director of Technology
Phone: 813-579-3200
Fax: 813-882-0209
Email: steve.clark [at] netwolves
http://www.netwolves.com

deri at ntop

Mar 27, 2012, 7:19 AM

Re: facebook detection [In reply to]

Steve
facebook detection is present on the latest SVN code of ntop. Please try it out

Luca