Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

ntop and Jflow

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

marpel at harpaitalia

Jul 26, 2011, 3:57 AM

ntop and Jflow

Hi all,
i need to use a solution to get also Jflow protocol.
Can anyone help me to uderstand if ntop could be the solution to manage
flow based on Netflow, Ipfix, Sflow and Jflow protocols?

Thanks in advance

--
Attachments: firmamp.png (14.9 KB)

deri at ntop

Jul 31, 2011, 8:42 AM

Re: ntop and Jflow [In reply to]

Marco
you just need to enable the ntop netflow plugin, create a collection netflow interface, and incoming flows sent to the specified interface will be displayed by ntop.

Regards Luca

On Jul 26, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Marco Pelli wrote:

> Hi all,
> i need to use a solution to get also Jflow protocol.
> Can anyone help me to uderstand if ntop could be the solution to manage flow based on Netflow, Ipfix, Sflow and Jflow protocols?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> <firmamp.png>

---