Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

4.0.3 "Session Tracking" for netflow?

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Ggatten at waddell

Jun 14, 2011, 10:18 AM

4.0.3 "Session Tracking" for netflow?

Hello,

I noticed 4.0.3 supports session tracking again, at least for physical interfaces. I've checked basic stuff and it appears I have everything set correctly to support session tracking on the netflow interfaces, but no data. At one point I "thought" session were completely disabled, but since they're back for real interfaces, MAYBE it's just a line of code somewhere I can tweak to get them enabled for netflow interfaces?

Any ideas would be appreciated. Of course, if anyone using netflow actually has session detail, please let me know how you did it!

TIA!

Gary

"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return email and delete this email from your system."

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded