Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

Ntop with snmp

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tiagogiovanaz at gmail

Jun 8, 2011, 4:39 AM

Ntop with snmp

Hello All,

I'm trying to run ntop with snmp.
On page 15 of the presentation
http://meetings.ripe.net/ripe-50/presentations/ripe50-plenary-wed-ntop.pdf
mentions
that ntop has MIB and allows exporting data via SNMP.
My desire is to capture data from NTOP to be read by zabbix.
I did compile ntop with --enable-snmp, but could not get to read the data
with snmpwalk.

Thanks.

Tiago

Ggatten at waddell