Mailing List Archive: NTop: Users

Warning flags?

NTop users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tomas at tlec

Jun 12, 2010, 6:10 AM

Warning flags?

How do I disable all these error flags that reports errors when there
arent any.

I.E

Medium RiskWrong network mask or bridging enabled

Medium RiskSuspicious activities: too many host contacts

With Best regards

Tomas Larsson

Sweden

www.ebaman.com