Mailing List Archive: NTop: Misc

Is there a way to inhibit the pop-up window generated when using the /c option?

NTop misc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Maurice.Lampell at jdsu

Jul 31, 2012, 11:30 AM

Is there a way to inhibit the pop-up window generated when using the /c option?

Hi:

On Windows7, is there a way to inhibit the pop-up window that seems to be generated whenever I invoke nprobe from the command line using the /c (command line) option?

Thanks in advance.

Maurice Lampell
[cid:image001.jpg [at] 01CD6F29]
Attachments: image001.jpg (4.78 KB)

deri at ntop

Aug 5, 2012, 12:26 AM

Re: Is there a way to inhibit the pop-up window generated when using the /c option? [In reply to]

Maurice,
nprobe requires administrative rights. Thus if you do not open a cmd.exe ad administrator, the system will open a new shell as root. Please open cmd.exe as root and start nprobe from then and everything will work

Regards Luca