Mailing List Archive: NTop: Misc

pf_ring_recv timeout

NTop misc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

yann.jouanin at gmail

pf_ring_recv timeout

Hello Luca,

We are trying to add a timeout feature on pf_ring_recv function.

Do you have any advise on "how to".

Our idea is to use select with a timeout on the socket between userland and
ring.

Is that the correct way?

Yann
Attachments: smime.p7s (5.94 KB)