Mailing List Archive: NTop: Misc

Nprobe v.6.0.3 - count value incorrect for V9

NTop misc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

htandra at utk

Sep 28, 2011, 2:04 PM

Nprobe v.6.0.3 - count value incorrect for V9

Deall all,

I am seeing that the flowset count value is being set incorrectly in -V 9 header information.
The collector show value as 513 instead of 13. Is it a problem at my end or do others see
the same problem ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Harika.