Mailing List Archive: NTop: Misc

NTOP on BSD with Netflow

NTop misc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

EChua at tribune

NTOP on BSD with Netflow

I had Netflow plug in working before but I can't get it working anymore. I
get the following error. Any idea what I can do. I have BSD 4.9 with NTOP
3.0

**WARNING** Unable to locate plugin
'/usr/local/lib/ntop/plugins/netflowPlugin.so' entry function [Invalid
shared object handle 0x2806f600]

Any ideas???

EChua at tribune

RE: NTOP on BSD with Netflow [In reply to]

Does anyone have the NTOP 3.0 working with the netflow plugin on FreeBSD
4.9?

Help

Re: NTOP on BSD with Netflow [In reply to]

Eric,
I believe that the plugin uses a syscall that is unknown to the plugin
or the plugin has not been build correctly. I don't have access to a BSD
system, so I;m just speculating.

Cheers, Luca

Chua, Eric wrote:

>Does anyone have the NTOP 3.0 working with the netflow plugin on FreeBSD
>4.9?
>
>Help

Luca Deri <deri [at] ntop> http://luca.ntop.org/
Hacker: someone who loves to program and enjoys being
clever about it - Richard Stallman

EChua at tribune

RE: NTOP on BSD with Netflow [In reply to]

Any Idea where I can look. If it is just a path problem, any way I can
figure this out?

Re: NTOP on BSD with Netflow [In reply to]

Eric,
I think you should ask on the ntop mailing list where there are many
FreeBSD people.

Cheers, Luca

On 30 apr 2004, at 20:04, Chua, Eric wrote:

> Any Idea where I can look. If it is just a path problem, any way I can
> figure this out?

- -------
Luca Deri <deri [at] ntop>
http://luca.ntop.org

EChua at tribune

RE: NTOP on BSD with Netflow [In reply to]

Thanks,

I moved to Linux 9.0, and it works just fine. Any suggestions out there on
how to keep month to month statistics? I would like to view the stats from
previous months via ntop..