Mailing List Archive: NTop: Dev

Netscape & snapshot.ntop.org

NTop dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

achowe at snert

Jul 11, 2001, 5:50 AM

Netscape & snapshot.ntop.org

I use Netscape (most recent 4.77) and it crash 4 out of 5 times when I
connect to the daily snapshot download page. I don't know why, but I
suspect some IE specific javascript is being used. It makes it really
hard to get the snap shots.

--
Anthony C Howe +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/ ICQ# 7116561

revans at e-z

Jul 12, 2001, 11:25 AM

Re: Netscape & snapshot.ntop.org [In reply to]

Works for me with 4.77, 5 for 5.

Thank you
Russell

--
http://lists.suse.com/archives/suse-security/2001-May/0417.html

May 24 08:50:18 dont_panic kernel: \|/ ____ \|/
May 24 08:50:18 dont_panic kernel: "@'/ .. \`@"
May 24 08:50:18 dont_panic kernel: /_| \__/ |_\
May 24 08:50:18 dont_panic kernel: \__U_/

NTop dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded