Mailing List Archive: NTop: Dev
FYI

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

Michel.Daulie at ufsia

FYI

Hi,

I might be wrong, but it looks to me as if the "More Info Un/Subscribe" items for ntop and ntop-dev are reversed in the web page "Need help with NTOP". Meaning that for the line ntop-dev [at] unipi you get the NTOP list and v.v. for ntop [at] unipi

BTW, NTOP is sure a nice piece of monitoring software... Congratulations.

Kindly,

- - - - - - - - - -
Michel Daulie
Hoofd Hardware & Infrastructuur * Head Hardware & Infrastructure
Dienst Informatica * Computer Support Services
UFSIA - University of Antwerp * UFSIA - Universiteit Antwerpen
ON6ML
MD248-ARIN
Bezoekadres * Visiting Address
Prinsstraat 10, 2000 Antwerpen
Tel.: + 32 (0)3 220 48 24 * Fax.: + 32 (0)3 220 48 30

Subject User Time
FYI Michel.Daulie at ufsia May 10, 2001, 3:24 AM