Mailing List Archive: nsp: juniper
Re: Route redistribution

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jof at thejof

Re: Route redistribution [In reply to]

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Cyn D. <cynthia_dal [at] yahoo> wrote:
> Thanks for the input. Given our network topology, I am trying to avoid
> running a full IBGP mesh.

If router C just needs internet transit, perhaps consider just
injecting a default route into your IGP?

It sounds like in this example, that most of the external next-hops
are via A anyway. Perhaps it would be simpler for internal routers to
just use a default, and catch any more-specifics for anything that
doesn't go out A.

--j