Mailing List Archive: nsp: juniper

M-VPN for IPv6

nsp juniper RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

muhammadsafwan at gmail

M-VPN for IPv6

Dear Juniper Expert,

I would like to ask if there are any draft/actual implementation for
Multicast IPv6 support on MPLS VPN network.

I've been trying to find resource/reference for this subject and i
would like to deploy this feature if it already exist.

Thanks

stacy at acm

Re: M-VPN for IPv6 [In reply to]

Yes. Juniper has supported BGP-signalled multicast MPLS VPNs (aka NG-MVPN) for IPv6 since 10.0.

Only real extra requirement is:

{master}[edit protocols bgp group ibgp]
regress [at] asla# set family inet6-mvpn

in the core, and configuring normal IPv6 unicast/multicast routing in the routing-instance.

--Stacy