Mailing List Archive: nsp: juniper

JUNOS - RADIUS attributes sent in Access-Request for CLI access

nsp juniper RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dale.shaw+j-nsp at gmail

Feb 19, 2012, 8:38 PM

JUNOS - RADIUS attributes sent in Access-Request for CLI access

Hi,

I think I know the answer to this ("no.") but here goes nuthin' --

Is there a way that the IP address of the client workstation
connecting via SSH to a JUNOS-based device (e.g. EX4200) can be
captured and sent in the RADIUS Access-Request packet?

I can see the following attributes being sent from the EX to the RADIUS server:

User-Name (1)
User-Password (2)
NAS-Identifier (32)
NAS-IP-Address (4)

I'd like to include the IP address of the connecting SSH client (i.e.
the network administrator's workstation IP).

Is this possible somehow?

Cheers,
Dale