Mailing List Archive: nsp: juniper

Bandwidth Management

nsp juniper RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

amitshukla4u at hotmail

Jan 3, 2012, 8:44 PM

Bandwidth Management

Hi ,
in our network we have all juniper stuff's, our topology are as given below
SSG 350 | | | EX 3200 | | | EX2200 EX2200 | | | | | | 7 L2 SWITCH 6 L2 SWITCH (connected to 7 cabin) (connected to 6 cabin)

we configure near about 13 vlan (svi on both 3200 n 2200 ) 1 for each cabin
our objective that we want to assign fix bandwidth for each vlan for example 1MBPS for vlan 10 , 512 kbps for vlan 20
and we also want if suppose vlan 20 user are not present or not utilizing their assign bandwidth then the allocated bandwidth for vlan 20 must be assign to vlan 10 dynamically
kindly help me how we can achieve that and how if their any document for that so kindly provide me.
Regards
Amit

romantix74 at list

Jan 4, 2012, 12:03 PM

Re: Bandwidth Management [In reply to]

Hi , i found that EX 3200 and 2200 can police :
(https://geni-orca.renci.org/trac/wiki/VLANsOnEX3200)

ibaldin# show firewall
family ethernet-switching {
filter qosFilter {