Mailing List Archive: nsp: juniper

JunOS J/SRX in packet-mode vs flow-mode (was Re: software version to use?)

nsp juniper RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

juniperdude at gmail

Sep 16, 2009, 9:57 AM

JunOS J/SRX in packet-mode vs flow-mode (was Re: software version to use?)

Hi Ross,

It's uniform across J and SRX series from what I can tell (same code
base jinstall-jsr-9.6R1.13).

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos-security/junos-security96/junos-security-admin-guide/config-selective-stateless-chap.html

- Chris.