frnkblk at iname
Jun 16, 2011, 9:42 PM
Post #1 of 3
Cisco/Linksys released firmware this week with IPv6 support for the E4200.
Cisco/Linksys releases firmware with IPv6 support for E4200
I've tried it and here are some of the highlights (or low lights):
- GUI displays WAN IPv6 address, LAN link-local, delegated prefix, and
obtained DHCPv6 servers
- IPv6 firewall on by default
- Ability to create exceptions for firewall
- WAN is either IPv6 "Automatic" or 6rd (manual or automatic)
- no 6to4, 6in4, DS-Lite, etc.
- can't set WAN or LAN to static IPv6 address