Mailing List Archive: nsp: ipv6

IPv6 only

nsp ipv6 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

visser at terena

IPv6 only

Hi guys

I found out about this list on the GN3 IPv6 Workshop "Networking without
IPv4?", last month in Finland. Looking at the recent posters on the
list, I see some names that also attended there.

I'm the network admin of the TERENA Secretariat
(http:/www.terena.org/about).
Since beginning of this year I have started to move services to IPv6
only, which caused me to run into all kinds of interesting problems.

For anyone interested, I keep a log at:

https://confluence.terena.org/display/~visser/Office+network+transition+to+IPv6+only

cheers,

--