Mailing List Archive: nsp: inet

Re: [afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

nsp inet RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

randy at psg

Sep 20, 2005, 5:27 PM

Re: [afnog] ARIN to allocate from 74/8 & 75/8

>> if it's useful, i'd be happy to report what percentage of my peers
>> have/don't have routes to these prefixes.

route-views and ris provide pretty good views of route propagation.

but, as you seem to understand, that's only half the story. luckily,
the other, more useful, half is easily testable if arin/cymru would
just follow the long-discussed path.

randy

nsp inet RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded