Mailing List Archive: nsp: foundry

Any mid-level engineers in SF Bay area?

nsp foundry RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

georgeb at gmail

Jun 7, 2012, 11:39 AM

Any mid-level engineers in SF Bay area?

I apologize in advance if this is out of line for the list but finding
Foundry/Brocade experience can be a little tough using conventional
head hunters. Looking for a mid level engineer in the SF Bay area
(job is in Redwood City) with Brocade experience (Netiron, Fastiorn,
ServerIron) and gear from other vendors (Citrix and A10 load
balancers, Cisco firewalls / VPN)

Full time position, some occasional travel (Europe, Asia, maybe once a
year or possibly less).

Any pointer to a better forum would be appreciated if this is not proper here.

George

harbor235 at gmail

Jun 7, 2012, 11:45 AM

Re: Any mid-level engineers in SF Bay area? [In reply to]

George,

A good Cisco engineer that is willing to do Foundry/Brocade is an easy
transition.
The command line is 80% similar, hardware is a little different but easy to
overcome.

Mike