Mailing List Archive: nsp: foundry
Basic Cookie Question

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dmiller at metheus

Jul 12, 2010, 11:41 AM

Basic Cookie Question

General question about cookies on a ServerIron 4G SSL running 10.2.01oTI4

Can I setup cookie based server persistence without a csw-policy ?
We've traditionally done IP based persistence/stickiness but may want to
move to cookies for a future application. Or, does the "content" in
content-switching refer to the cookie in the header?

TIA

--- David