Mailing List Archive: nsp: force10

IPv6 options

nsp force10 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

buraglio at illinois

IPv6 options

I'm trying to put together a matrix of supported IPv6 features for various network and security hardware and one of the vendors that I no longer have access to equipment to test with is Force10. Can anyone tell me if they know, or are currently using any of the features listed in this matrix?

http://tech.buraglio.com/2011/03/ipv6-features-matrix-for-network.html

nb

---
Nick Buraglio