Mailing List Archive: nsp: force10

welcome

nsp force10 RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded

jared at puck

Dec 4, 2004, 9:19 AM

welcome

right now there are only 16 people on the list, but
at least one subscribed from the vendor in question :)

hope people find the list of value.. unlike most other lists
i host, i don't watch the list.. (no force10 gear in my network currently)
so should anything happen to the list, contact me directly, or via the
-owner alias.

usual caveats: you must be a member to post, you must post from
your subscribed address, and this is a techincal list, so sales
solicitations are off-topic and may cause you to be banned.

- jared

--
Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared [at] puck
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.

nsp force10 RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded