Mailing List Archive: nsp: extreme

Summit X670 for Rate 100Mb Interface Base-T

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fajri.kmmt at gmail

Summit X670 for Rate 100Mb Interface Base-T

Dear All,

need advice for product Summit X670, whether the series will meet for 100Mb
Base-T interface require..?

I'm looking for some product can comply for L2/L3 switch with
100Mb/1Gb/10Gb interfaces.

Many Thanks..

Best Regards,
Fajri

lebayle at esrf

Re: Summit X670 for Rate 100Mb Interface Base-T [In reply to]

Hello,

On 05/06/12 03:00, Fajri Nur Badri wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> need advice for product Summit X670, whether the series will meet for
> 100Mb Base-T interface require..?

Each time we have been faced with that choice (on X650/X670), we have
chosen to add a 1G Summit or two: we are using either the X460-48T that
provides 10/100/1000BaseT or the X480-24X that provides same plus
1000BaseX (old servers with 1000BaseSX), with 10GBaseX uplinks to the
X670(s).

Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Bruno.

> I'm looking for some product can comply for L2/L3 switch with
> 100Mb/1Gb/10Gb interfaces.
>
> Many Thanks..
>

> Best Regards,
> Fajri

Bruno LEBAYLE.
o o o Bruno LEBAYLE - Systems and Communications group
o o o o o E.S.R.F (European Synchrotron Radiation Facility)
o ooo o 6 rue Jules Horowitz BP220 38043 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9
o o o ooooo o o o phone (33)4-7688-2258
o ooo o fax (33)4-7688-2020
o o o o o email lebayle [at] esrf
o o o