Mailing List Archive: nsp: extreme

Upgrading a BlackDiamond 6808's code

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cisco at peakpeak

Mar 6, 2007, 2:16 PM

Upgrading a BlackDiamond 6808's code

I have a BD that is running Extremeware 6.1. I've thought about just
scrapping the switch, but it has 48i cards in it and is still somewhat
useful for certain things.

I'd like to upgrade the code in it but there is no support on it right now.
Does anyone have experience with upgrading code in these? Can I just open a
single case for $500 and get newer code to run in it?

Thanks,
Chris

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded