Mailing List Archive: nsp: extreme

Possibility to have several mirrorports in the same switch?

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ripprapp at hotmail

Oct 29, 2006, 7:02 AM

Possibility to have several mirrorports in the same switch?

Hi,
I am wodering if there in later ExtremeWare or XOS exist a possibility to
have several mirrorports configured at the same time? If yes, in which SW
release?

Of course I want to be able to monitor different VLANs on the different
mirrorports.

BR
/// Fredrik

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded