Mailing List Archive: nsp: extreme

Summit1 multiple spt support WAS:AW: Does the summit 1 support copper gbics?

nsp extreme RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gstammw at gmx

Dec 23, 2004, 11:01 AM

Summit1 multiple spt support WAS:AW: Does the summit 1 support copper gbics?

Hello Olaf,

Thanks for your reply.

Does anyone know what exactly "multiple spanning tree support" from the
summit 1's datasheet means?
What I'd need is one spanning tree instance per vlan so that one customer
can not disturb another's network.

Best regards,
Gunther

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----