Mailing List Archive: nsp: bogon

IANA IPv4 allocations and bogon update 39/8 & 106/8

nsp bogon RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

noc at cymru

Feb 1, 2011, 8:27 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1690 views)
IANA IPv4 allocations and bogon update 39/8 & 106/8

Greetings Everyone,

The Team Cymru bogon projects have been updated as of 01 FEB 2011.

39/8 & 106/8 APNIC 2011-02 whois.apnic.net ALLOCATED

- ---

There's only five /8 unallocated ranges left! : )

- ---

IANA allocations change over time, so please check regularly to ensure you have
the latest filters if you are not using the bogon BGP feed(s). We do announce
updates to the bogon projects to sundry lists, such as the bogon-announce list.
We can not stress this point strongly enough - these allocations change. If you
do not adjust your filters, you will be unable to access perhaps large portions
of the Internet. Worse yet, you may end up blocking access for people who
transit through you.

Please do not apply any filters or blocks to your network without carefully
considering the ramifications of doing so.

As a point of reference, the Team Cymru master Bogon Reference Page can be found

Make sure you check out our fullbogons feed as well, available in ipv4 and ipv6.

Please feel free to contact the Team Cymru NOC at noc [at] cymru with any comments,
questions, or concerns.

Thank you for your continued support.

Team Cymru NOC

noc [at] cymru

Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)

bogon-announce mailing list
bogon-announce [at] puck

nsp bogon RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded