Mailing List Archive: Netapp: toasters
References for KRB5 and MS AD as KDC.

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

robert.a.clark at daimler

References for KRB5 and MS AD as KDC.

Howdy Toasters,

I'm looking for docs on how to setup KRB5 and NFS V4, with a MS AD as KDC.

I've looked through TR-3580 as well as some of Eisler's blog entries.

Is there a canonical reference for this stuff? Most of the material I've
found so far is a bit scattered, and several years old.

My test filer is a FAS270 running 7.3.6P5.

Thanks,
[RC]

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Subject User Time
References for KRB5 and MS AD as KDC. robert.a.clark at daimler Apr 5, 2012, 3:12 PM