Mailing List Archive: Netapp: toasters

References for KRB5 and MS AD as KDC.

Netapp toasters RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

robert.a.clark at daimler

References for KRB5 and MS AD as KDC.

Howdy Toasters,

I'm looking for docs on how to setup KRB5 and NFS V4, with a MS AD as KDC.

I've looked through TR-3580 as well as some of Eisler's blog entries.

Is there a canonical reference for this stuff? Most of the material I've
found so far is a bit scattered, and several years old.

My test filer is a FAS270 running 7.3.6P5.

Thanks,
[RC]

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Netapp toasters RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded