Mailing List Archive: Netapp: toasters

The following prevents offline of volume: zapi snapshot list

Netapp toasters RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

fcocquyt at stanford

Feb 10, 2012, 1:57 PM

The following prevents offline of volume: zapi snapshot list

Hi
I'm attempting to offline all the volumes on this 64bit aggr so I can destroy and re-create as 32 bit (so 32->32 bit data motion is supported)

I am encountering this error:

The following prevents offline of volume vm2
zapi snapshot list
zapi snapshot list
zapi snapshot list

How do I clear it so I can proceed?

thanks

Fletcher

fcocquyt at stanford

Feb 10, 2012, 2:35 PM

Re: The following prevents offline of volume: zapi snapshot list [In reply to]

The snapshot process must have completed - I was able to offline by waiting a few minutes

thanks

Fletcher