Mailing List Archive: Netapp: toasters

Oracle E-Business Suite - Cisco UCS / Netapp

Netapp toasters RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

charles.salisbury at gentex

Feb 3, 2012, 11:29 AM

Oracle E-Business Suite - Cisco UCS / Netapp

Is anyone on this list running Oracle E-Business Suite specifically on a
Cisco UCS / Netapp platform utilizing DirectNFS?

Thanks in advance.

Charles Salisbury

LAN Services Administrator

Gentex Corporation

616-772-1800 x5090

charles.salisbury [at] gentex <mailto:charles.salisbury [at] gentex>

dburklan at NMDP

Feb 3, 2012, 5:15 PM

Re: Oracle E-Business Suite - Cisco UCS / Netapp [In reply to]

My company is running EBS on dNFS (NetApp) however we are using IBM equipment.

Regards,

Dan

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.