Mailing List Archive: Nessus: users

Plugin 10700 - Output format

Nessus users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

MATT.WEHNES at hs

Nov 17, 2008, 12:01 PM

Plugin 10700 - Output format

Can someone from Tenable update the following plug-in to use the
standard report format "Plugin Output:" header ?

Currently, the plug-in output is just stuck in the body of the
description and not consistent with other plug-ins. Makes it rather hard
to decipher.

Plugin: 10700
File: cisco_http_admin_access.nasl

Thank you,
Matt Wehnes

theall at tenablesecurity

Nov 17, 2008, 1:14 PM

Re: Plugin 10700 - Output format [In reply to]

On Nov 17, 2008, at 3:01 PM, Wehnes, Matt HS wrote:

> Can someone from Tenable update the following plug-in to use the
> standard report format "Plugin Output:" header ?
>
> Currently, the plug-in output is just stuck in the body of the
> description and not consistent with other plug-ins. Makes it rather
> hard
> to decipher.

Thanks. I've just committed a change to the plugin to improve the
output; the revision should become available through the plugin feed
in a couple of hours.

In the future, I would encourage you to report sensitive information
such as this directly to our support group through their email
address, support [at] tenablesecurity

George
--
theall [at] tenablesecurity