Mailing List Archive: Nessus: users

typo in plugin

Nessus users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tdoty at mst

Oct 1, 2008, 7:07 AM

typo in plugin

"yield" is misspelled in plugin 19506.

"Performing a scan with an older plugin set will yeld out of date
results and
produce an incomplete audit. Please run nessus-update-plugins to get the
newest vulnerability checks from Nessus.org.\n\n");

Tim Doty
Systems Security Analyst
Missouri S&T

theall at tenablesecurity

Oct 1, 2008, 7:30 AM

Re: typo in plugin [In reply to]

On Oct 1, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Doty, Timothy T. wrote:

> "yield" is misspelled in plugin 19506.
>
> "Performing a scan with an older plugin set will yeld out of date
> results and

Thanks for the report, Tim.

Is this from an old report? If not, would you mind verifying that
plugin updates are working for you?

George
--
theall [at] tenablesecurity

tdoty at mst

Oct 1, 2008, 7:34 AM

RE: typo in plugin [In reply to]

Plugin updates are working for me. I just happened to notice it while
working on a script for importing scan results. I've got some old
results that I was using for testing the import functionality.

Tim Doty