Mailing List Archive: Nessus: plugins
Misc vulnerabilities from VULN-DEV, BUGTRAQ, etc.

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

arboi at noos

Mar 14, 2002, 2:57 AM

Misc vulnerabilities from VULN-DEV, BUGTRAQ, etc.

Hello list,

I uploaded the content of a couple of mailboxes to
http://michel.arboi.free.fr/secu/archives1.txt.gz

Many of those flaws are not tested by Nessus. Most are not
important. Some should be tested by generic plugins (e.g. CSS)

As I sorted all this quickly, I certainly let some flaws that are
already known and tested.

--
mailto:arboi [at] bigfoot
GPG Public keys: http://michel.arboi.free.fr/pubkey.txt

Subject User Time
Misc vulnerabilities from VULN-DEV, BUGTRAQ, etc. arboi at noos Mar 14, 2002, 2:57 AM