Mailing List Archive: Nessus: devel

rpc_sadmin2.nasl wrong

Nessus devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

martin.macok at underground

rpc_sadmin2.nasl wrong

> rpc_sadmin2.nasl
> script_id(11841)
> Solution : Disable this service as Sun does not intend to provide a patch

AFAIK this is wrong as Sun has released relevant patches in 2004.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-116455-01-1

Thank you,
Martin

theall at tenablesecurity

Re: rpc_sadmin2.nasl wrong [In reply to]

On May 6, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Martin Mačok wrote:

>> rpc_sadmin2.nasl
>> script_id(11841)
>> Solution : Disable this service as Sun does not intend to provide a
>> patch
>
> AFAIK this is wrong as Sun has released relevant patches in 2004.
>
> http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-116455-01-1

Thanks for the pointer - I've updated the solution to reflect the
availability of patches. The revised plugin should become available in
a few hours.

George
--
theall [at] tenablesecurity