Mailing List Archive: Nessus: devel

Patch for NessusClient to avoid crash when

Nessus devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jan at intevation

Nov 3, 2005, 4:05 PM

Patch for NessusClient to avoid crash when

Hi,

I oberved a problem for the case when nessusd loaded a plugin
with some error. nessusd started nonetheless
but NessusClient crashes when connecting to it shortly after
this error message:

Error : we received a preference for the plugin SLAD Run
but apparently the server has not loaded it

The attached patch seems to fix the problem but I am unsure
whether it does not cause any other trouble.
I am hoping for some comments before committing the patch.

Best

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban : thuban.intevation.org

Nessus devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded