Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

NFSen plugin - ddd

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

aj at jonesy

Aug 2, 2012, 8:55 PM

NFSen plugin - ddd

Hi All,
Does anyone have a copy of the DDoS detection plugin for NFSen called ddd
that they could send to me?
According to a blog article [1] I read, it used to be available at [2].
It's not there, and I haven't had any luck trying to track it down the
usual ways. If anyone is able to provide a copy, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jonesy

[1] http://www.ccieflyer.com/2010-01-JasonRowley.php
[2] http://www.synacknetworks.com/ddd/ddd.zip

jhellenthal at dataix

Aug 5, 2012, 4:08 PM

Re: NFSen plugin - ddd [In reply to]

Don't know if you ever recieved a reply for this but this is the best I
have come up with to get more eyes on it.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/nfsen-plugins/wiki/RequestPlugin

I have not submitted a request for it but if you happen to come accross
this plugin, I would be interested.

--

- (2^(N-1)) JJH48-ARIN

aj at jonesy

Aug 6, 2012, 7:40 PM

Re: NFSen plugin - ddd [In reply to]

I did manage to get my hands on it this morning (thanks Brandon!).
I've put it up for anyone who's interested [1], I had a couple of people
ask for a copy if I found it.
I haven't had a chance to look through the plugin yet, so take no
responsibility for it.
Cheers,
Jonesy

[1] http://www.haqthegibson.com/files/ddd.zip

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 19:08:56 -0400, Jason Hellenthal
<jhellenthal [at] dataix> wrote:
> Don't know if you ever recieved a reply for this but this is the best I
> have come up with to get more eyes on it.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/nfsen-plugins/wiki/RequestPlugin
>
> I have not submitted a request for it but if you happen to come accross
> this plugin, I would be interested.
>
> On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 01:55:21PM +1000, Andrew Jones wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> Does anyone have a copy of the DDoS detection plugin for NFSen called
ddd
>> that they could send to me?
>> According to a blog article [1] I read, it used to be available at [2].
>> It's not there, and I haven't had any luck trying to track it down the
>> usual ways. If anyone is able to provide a copy, I'd appreciate it.
>> Thanks,
>> Jonesy
>>

>> [1] http://www.ccieflyer.com/2010-01-JasonRowley.php
>> [2] http://www.synacknetworks.com/ddd/ddd.zip

greg.whynott at gmail

Oct 29, 2013, 1:57 PM

Re: NFSen plugin - ddd [In reply to]

now both SGI and Apple will sue them!

sad how apple can get a patent on curved corners...

it has a nice tezro look to it. wrong color tho.