Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Dreamhost in the house?

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jlewis at lewis

Jul 27, 2012, 8:31 PM

Dreamhost in the house?

If anyone from Dreamhost participates here, I'd like to talk about an
apparent routing issue you may have with reaching anything originating in
AS6364. Specifically, I'm able to reach IPs in 208.113.240.0/24 from
off-net (outside AS6364) machines, and from a customer owned CIDR to which
we provide transit, but not from any of our CIDRs.

Jon Lewis, MCP :) | I route
Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are
Atlantic Net |

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded