Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

[NANOG-announce] NANOG 56 - Dallas, TX: Call For Presentations

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dave at temk

Jun 27, 2012, 5:59 AM

[NANOG-announce] NANOG 56 - Dallas, TX: Call For Presentations

NANOG Community,

After a great NANOG in Vancouver, BC, the survey results are in from 55
and we are already assembling a world-class program for NANOG 56.

The North American Network Operators' Group (NANOG) will hold its 56th
meeting in Dallas, TX on October 21 - 23, 2012 and join with ARIN on
October 24, 2012. Terremark, a Verzion company, will be our host for
NANOG 56. The NANOG Program Committee is now seeking proposals for
presentations, panels, tutorials, tracks sessions, and keynote materials
for the NANOG 56 program. We invite presentations highlighting issues
relating to technology already deployed or soon-to-be deployed in the
Internet. Vendors are encouraged to work with operators to present
real-world deployment experiences with the vendor's products and
interoperability. NANOG 56 submissions are welcome at
http://pc.nanog.org <http://pc.nanog.org/>

For further information on what the Program Committee is seeking, please
see http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/callforpresentations.html

When considering submitting a presentation, keep these important
dates in mind:

Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due: 06-August-2012
Final Slides Due:
27-August-2012
Draft Program Published: 17-September-2012
Final Agenda Published: 1-October-2012

Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Dallas!

-Dave Temkin

(Chair, NANOG Program Committee)

dave at temk

Aug 13, 2012, 5:00 PM

[NANOG-announce] NANOG 56 - Dallas, TX: Call For Presentations [In reply to]

Reminder - the CFP is still open, please submit presentations as soon as
possible!

Regards,
-Dave Temkin
---